Singing is a natural part of us, an expression of our nature along with dance and other spontaneous interactions that, are all to often trained out of us early. But we can enjoy singing again just by opening our mouths-- and grow better health from it! https://youtu.be/sAmCEPFPvz8
How to Become Gluten Intolerant - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 12
I love walking & do alot of it.
Its one of the most natural exercises you can do.
Very relaxing too, a way to gather and correct your thoughts!
Why Green people are Happier
Money can’t buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
– Spike Milligan
1. They live a more local life.
2. They create more vibrant, healthy communities.
3. They use human powered transport, avoiding the isolation of the auto.
4. They have more connection to the natural world.
5. They prune their choices, making life easier, simpler, more spaciously.
6. They are less materialistic, putting attention where it matters more.
7. They often engage in more enjoyable pursuits than shopping, spending, custody of stuff, etc.
8. Personal development often is prioritized in the simple life, often with more time to put to that effort.
9. All this helps in social actualization and…
10.Transcendence is an abundant attribute of the uncluttered mind.
more Green stuff here
Posting for; RemakingHealth.com
------------Remaking Us -- Site Map/ Links
More Archives here
Entries by Topic
All topics «
Hope & Strength
Peace , Spirit & Investig
Redeeming Religions Folly
More Archives and
Articles are here.
Older Blog Archives
* ChurchLady was a comic character on SNL, used to poke fun at religion. Blog & meet her rebel grand-daughter, Peace!
Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved Contact Webmaster for Creative Commons licence in process.