including the following:
1. Three Good Things: keep a personal “Gratitude Journal,” and at the end of every day, write down three good things that happened to you, and why.
2. Make a Gratitude Visit: write a thank-you testimonial message to someone who positively affected your life, and deliver the message to them.
3. Discover your Signature Strengths: and use them in a new way.
4. Put Compassion into Action: through your personal acts of kindness.
5. Savor the Beauty of Little Things: and feel the joy of simple pleasures.
6. Nurture Your Social Bonds: give priority to close relationships.
7. Get Moving: at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity on most days of the week.
8. Nurture Your Body: with the Happiness Diet.
from Montel Williams Living Well Emotionally Program