Money can’t buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
– Spike Milligan
1. They live a more local life.
2. They create more vibrant, healthy communities.
3. They use human powered transport, avoiding the isolation of the auto.
4. They have more connection to the natural world.
5. They prune their choices, making life easier, simpler, more spaciously.
6. They are less materialistic, putting attention where it matters more.
7. They often engage in more enjoyable pursuits than shopping, spending, custody of stuff, etc.
8. Personal development often is prioritized in the simple life, often with more time to put to that effort.
9. All this helps in social actualization and…
10.Transcendence is an abundant attribute of the uncluttered mind.
more Green stuff here